Job Title: TCM BCT Fires – Cannon Integration Specialist
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Duties: Interface with operational Field Artillery units and the institutional training base and capture and document user feedback, issues/concerns and any recommended or needed improvements associated with cannon system performance or capability. Review, analyze, and evaluate cannon artillery systems and capabilities; provide subject matter expertise to support DOTMLPF integration and associated integrated product team venues, design reviews, and test events; develop briefings and communications in support of key development and force structure decisions. Coordinate and staff potential system development/improvements to current systems with Product Managers (PdM), other program offices, and other CDID directorates. Capture and document user required capabilities and capability gaps for input into CNA IAW the CNA annual cycle, ICD, CDD, CPD and/or other required JCIDS documents as required to support future cannon systems. Monitor and submit recommendations to current and emerging Tank and Automotive Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) safety and maintenance messages for all self-propelled and/or towed system.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience within the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Experience must include a minimum twelve (12) years’ in a cannon artillery military occupational specialty to include experience with and or use and or employment of cannon artillery firing platforms.
- Minimum six (6) years’ of senior level experience in Army or USMC Field Artillery cannon units (E-7 or above)
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
- Graduate of the US Army, Field Artillery Master Gunner course
- One (1) year documented experience as a Battalion or DIVARTY Master Gunner and experience working with Combat Development and Materiel Development IAW DoD Directive 5000.01 including the DOTMLPF integration of artillery capabilities
FSCX, Inc. provides military and technical experts who provide top notch instruction, operations, research and analysis ranging from concept development to full spectrum training and exercise support services to our customers.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer