Job Title: TCM BCT Fires – Cannon Training Aides, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) Integration Specialist
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Duties: Capture and document user required capabilities and capability gaps for input into CNA IAW the CNA annual cycle, ICD, CDD, CPD and/or other required JCIDS documents as required to support future cannon training systems. Provide input for future self-propelled and/or towed cannon artillery (firing platforms and ammunition) TADSS performance and requirements related documents. Review, analyze, and provide input as the lead integrator for system and non-system training devices for cannon artillery platforms and munitions; provide subject matter expertise to conduct DOTMLPF integration of current systems and upgrades. Coordinate and staff Training Aides, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS) development with Product Managers (PdM), other CDID directorates, materiel developers, operational units (Active and Army National Guard), USMC, and FCoE Master Gunner Division to ensure current and future TADSS systems meet user requirements. Provide input into TADSS modernization and development of training devices for new cannon and ammunition systems in support of and nested with live, virtual, constructive, and gaming training strategies.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience within the Department of Defense (DoD) including a minimum ten (10) years’ specialized experience with the development use and or employment artillery training aides and devices.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in a Field Artillery military occupational specialty and minimum of three (3) years’ of senior level experience in Army or USMC Field Artillery cannon units (E-7 or above)
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Experience working with Combat Development and Materiel Development IAW DoD Directive 5000.01 including DOTMLPF integration of artillery capabilities
FSCX, Inc. provides military and technical experts who provide top notch instruction, operations, research and analysis ranging from concept development to full spectrum training and exercise support services to our customers.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer