Job Title: TCM ADA BDE – Senior System Analyst (Requirements Generation, Test, and Verification)
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Duties: Evaluate the design performance capabilities of emerging organizations, weapon systems, sensors, and mission command to assess whether they will mitigate required capability gaps. Ensure SHORAD requirement documents are updated as needed and propose refinement of system requirements in capability documents in coordination with the Fires Center of Excellence, Capabilities Development & Integration Directorate, and the Requirements Determination Directorate. Assist in the preparation of SHORAD CDD/CPD briefings in accordance with the JCIDs format. Monitor and synchronize all SHORAD developmental and operational testing and evaluation to include direct interaction with the program/ project/product managers and MATDEVs of the primary and ancillary system(s), test community, and the fielding/gaining commands. Develop the Doctrinal/Organizational Test Support Package for SHORAD operational test events and coordinate all training required within the Training Test Support Package.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Must have a Masters Degree and have at least twenty (20) years’ cumulative operational experience in ADA, operational experience is includes military, combat development, materiel development, or training development assignments
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the development, review and staffing ADA related documents and publications
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a Capabilities Requirement Generation or TRADOC Capability Management position
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of DOTMLPF products
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
- Acquisition Level III Certification is highly desirable, but not required
FSCX, Inc. provides military and technical experts who provide top notch instruction, operations, research and analysis ranging from concept development to full spectrum training and exercise support services to our customers.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer