Job Title: TCM ADA BDE – System Analyst (Interoperability)
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Duties: Provide expertise to the TCM ADA BDE to ensure development, coordination, integration, configuration management and testing of current and future Common Operating Environment (COE) and Capability Set (CS) Software Blocking (SWB) Mission Threads (MTs) for SHORAD capabilities. Coordinate with the Army Staff (G3/6/8) and Central Technical Software Facility (CTSF) to align Intra-Army Interoperability Testing (IAIC) with Army SWB and COE test events. Review SHORAD requirements documentation, system specifications, and architecture products to determine system interoperability and internal/external interface requirements. Assist the combat developer and system integrator develop an approved set of test requirements and criteria for SHORAD IAIC testing. Develop SHORAD mission threads matrices and narratives in accordance with the Master Style Guide and in STARGEN format. Coordinate mission threads with the Architecture, Information Management, and Knowledge Element (AIMKE), FORSCOM, TRADOC, PEO M&S, G3/6/8, TCM-Mission Command, and other stakeholder organizations, as required.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of ten (10) years’ cumulative operational experience in ADA
- Operational experience is includes military, combat development, materiel development, or training development assignments
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in the development, review and staffing ADA related documents and publications
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of DOTMLPF products
- Knowledgeable of ADA doctrine, weapon systems and organizations (knowledge reflects 10 to 20 year cumulative experience) specified in each task
Desired: Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
FSCX, Inc. provides military and technical experts who provide top notch instruction, operations, research and analysis ranging from concept development to full spectrum training and exercise support services to our customers.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer