Job Title: TCM AAMDC – Acquisitions and Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS) Subject Matter Expert
Location: Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Duties: Evaluates the design performance capabilities of emerging organizations, weapon systems and sensors to assess whether they will mitigate required capability gaps. Assist the near term activities to focus all DOTMLPF domains on transforming from system centric processes to a Net centric approach to provide warfighters’ capabilities. Assist in development of JCIDS Requirements documents and capability development processes (Capabilities Needs Analysis (CNA), Integrated Product Teams, Working Groups) and assist with the development programs path forward and input to HQDA budget processes (SPAR, PB, Cost Benefits Analysis, Weapon System Reviews (WSR), Program Objective Memorandum Reviews, and Rapid Fielding Initiatives (RFIs). Develop, refine and draft Concepts of Operations, Organizational and Operational Concepts, and Organizational concepts for Force Design Updates as a result of CBA/CAN. Provide subject matter expertise to the Requirements Determination Division of the CDID during the CBA/CNA process.
- US Citizen
- SECRET clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and have at least twenty (20) years’ cumulative operational experience, prefer at least five (5) years Air Defense Artillery (ADA) experience
- Two years’ experience in the development, review and staffing of ADA related documents and publications
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a Acquisition Program Office and/or JCIDS Requirements Development/TCM Position
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of DOTMLPF products
- Graduate of the Common Faculty Development Program – Instructor Course or Army Basic Instructor Course, and Support Cadre Training Course
- Acquisition Level III Certification is highly desirable, but not required
FSCX, Inc. provides military and technical experts who provide top notch instruction, operations, research and analysis ranging from concept development to full spectrum training and exercise support services to our customers.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer