Job Description: The Senior Military Analyst leverages military subject matter expertise and analytical skills to ensure Task Order (TO)products and services adhere to all regulatory, doctrinal and TO requirements. The SMA may supervise other military analysts, report to a project leader or serve as a project leader.
- A Master’s Degree in any field or Bachelor’s Degree and twelve years experience.
- Twelve years experience in military operations, doctrine, concepts, or force development as a commissioned officer in the active or reserve component of the US Armed Forces or GS equivalent.
- Professional experience in military operations should include service at a Division, Corps, in-theater Army, Coalition or Joint headquarters.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Eight years experience in FA or ADA combat developments, doctrinal design and development, training development or concepts and capabilities.
- Completion of the Command and General Staff College (CGSC) or equivalent service school is desired.
NOTE: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications.
FSCX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.